My Electronics Labs welcomes you all to write a new article on any project ideas related to Arduino, IOT, ESP8266, Robotics, Microcontrollers or any electronics tutorials.
Criteria for joining competition
- The article should be unique not copied from any other site.
- An article should have original content as well as Image.
- An article should not have any grammatical or spelling error.
- Article should contain Circuit Diagram, Code (If you have Code)
- The article should be written step by step so that anyone can follow it easily.
- It should be a tutorial or a new project.
- It is not necessary every article you send us will be posted on our site, that will be decided by our QA team.
- If all our criteria matches and your article get posted, we will notify you within two working days, via your email.
- Every Article That get posted on our site will be get paid, If Article Writer belongs to India, He will get paid as PayTM Money, If outsider then he will get kits from Alibaba.Com.
- If You want, We will mention the name and your FB link, to your each article on our page.
- Winner of the week will be listed on our Home page.
- Document Should Contain Your Contact Details, Email, Phone Number and FB Link(If you have).
If you have any query related to your post, or article you can write us at Email: [email protected]